This course provides the licensee with valuable information on business vision, planning, the sources of prospects, and organizing contacts and prospects to reach goals.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Identify which sources of prospects are most likely to provide valuable buyers and sellers; Create your vision; Classify the prospects necessary to reach your income goals
- Illustrate the Center of Influence and its importance in prospecting; Organize your contact list with 25 closed sides; Classify the names on your contact list by A, B, or C
- Effectively market your business using mass media; Design and distribute an eye-catching brochure; Compose an online newsletter to produce maximum results
- Create a database; Identify ways to prospect; Plan when and how to prospect; Manage time and money effectively; Develop a financial plan and business plan
- Locate prospects; Conduct an effective open house; Explain the Top of Consciousness principle; Designate your sphere of influence; Demonstrate geographical farming; Practice niche marketing; Evaluate the effectiveness of VOWs (Virtual Office Websites)
- Discuss cold calling; Describe the Do Not Call Registry and how it works; Follow a For Sale By Owners (FSBOs) prospecting plan and get new listings; Explain why listings expire and how to prospect to them; Recognize the advantages of a real estate Web site
Georgia Prospecting and Marketing - Georgia Real Estate Commission and Appraisers Board
End of Course Instructions
These credits count toward your Georgia Real Estate Continuing Education requirement, and your school of record will submit your credits to the commission upon receipt of the Course Evaluation Form.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule