The goal of this course is to provide licensees with an understanding of various relocation service requirements. Providing relocation services involves working simultaneously for two different clients with two distinctively different service requirements, some of which overlap. This course explores corporate relocation policies, tax issues, relocation management companies and the services they provide, home sale programs, corporate listings, RMC guidelines, and Worldwide ERC.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define important relocation terms; Describe a corporate relocation company; Differentiate corporate moves and self-directed moves
- List the primary objectives of a corporate relocation policy; Describe the services and benefits for the employee and the employer that a sound corporate relocation policy offers; Demonstrate the professional conduct guidelines for licensees that relocation management companies expect; Discuss tax issues involved in many corporate relocations
- Describe the services that relocation management companies typically provide for their clients; List and discuss the various relocation home sale programs employers may offer to their employees; Explain a Guaranteed Purchase Offer; Identify the tax implications for the relocation home sale programs
- Explain an Amended Value Sale and the challenges it may present for a real estate agent; List the 11 Key Elements and Procedures of an Amended Value Option; Discuss Buyer Value Options and the associated advantages
- Discuss the legal differences between corporate listings and regular listings; List the functional differences between corporate listings and regular listings; Apply licensee guidelines for relocation management company transactions
- Discuss referral fees in relocation transactions; Summarize how different professionals in an employee relocation transaction may view referral fees; Describe issues concerning after-the-fact referral fee requests; Identify the role and goals of the Worldwide ERC® Coalition; List the benefits of affinity groups; Discuss the Employee Relocation Council (ERC) and the professional designations offered to relocation professionals
This course covers the following topics:
- An Introduction to Corporate Relocation Transactions
- Corporate Relocation Policies and Tax Issues
- RMCs and Home Sale Programs
- Amended Value Sales and Buyer Value Option
- Corporate Listings and Guidelines for RMC-Controlled Sales
- Referral Fees and Worldwide ERC®
Introduction to Employee Relocation - Georgia Real Estate Commission and Appraisers Board
End of Course Instructions
These credits count toward your Georgia Real Estate Continuing Education requirement, and your school of record will submit your credits to the commission upon receipt of the Course Evaluation Form.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule