This course provides an introduction to residential real estate finance, including information on the underwriting process for FHA, VA, FNMA and FHLMC loans. It includes the following lessons:Introduction to Loans Conventional Loans FHA Loans VA Loans The Basics of Real Estate Financing Real Estate PracticeIn this course the student will learn the basics of the different types of loans available and the advantages and disadvantages of each; loan applications; appraisals; escrow; titles; and credit reports, including qualifying for loan amounts and verifying income and assets.The student will also learn how to calculate loan amounts, estimate monthly payments from property taxes, hazard and mortgage insurance, qualifying ratios and income.
Real Estate Finance - Indiana Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule