As the market becomes more competitive, only a business comprised of well-rounded licensees who provide comprehensive advice will continue to stand out. This course instructs real estate licensees on the basics of home inspection. An understanding of this information will allow the student to serve his or her clients and customers better. This course presents an overview of the home inspection business and explains how it fits into the real estate industry as a whole. In addition, the course covers the regulatory bodies and professional organizations associated with home inspection. At the conclusion of this course, the student will understand the methods used to inspect homes, will know what to look for when examining properties, both inside and out, and will understand the various types of inspection reports and the differences between them.
Home Inspection - Kansas Real Estate Commission
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule