This course covers the standards of conduct and ethical judgment by addressing the different concepts that contribute to ethical business practices. This course will introduce the student to ethics and morals by defining both terms in order to distinguish differences between the two. The student will also learn the four approaches to ethical decision-making; therefore, after learning the Articles and Standard Practices of the NAR® Code of Ethics, the student will be able to use the model identify any violations of the Code.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the definition of ethics used in this course.
- Briefly describe the four business ethics approaches used in this course.
- List major categories of the Articles of the NAR® Code of Ethics.
- Describe the structure of the NAR® Code of Ethics and its supporting materials.
- Identify at least two aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the NAR® Code of Ethics, describe the concept of general business ethics and identify how the Code of Ethics compares and contrasts with the concept of general business ethics.
- Describe the concepts of at least two of the following Articles of the Code of Ethics
Articles 1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 12, 16, and 17.
- Identify possible violations of the NAR® Code of Ethics given interactive learning methods such as case studies, quizzes, role playing and group discussion of fact scenarios.
- Briefly describe the professional standards enforcement process of a local board or association.
- Differentiate between intentional fraud, negligent misrepresentation and negligence.
- List the three violations of antitrust laws
price fixing, group boycotts and market allocations.
- Describe how the existence of and adherence to the NAR® Code of Ethics is good for the real estate profession.
Code of Ethics - Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Michigan Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Michigan Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- [email protected]
- 2501 Woodlake Circle
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule