New York 22.5 Hour CE Renewal Package
15 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 22.5
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Anyone looking to renew their New York real estate salesperson license
Our 22.5 Hour New York Real Estate Continuing Education course has been reviewed and accepted by ARELLO for online distribution. The real estate program covers 22.5 hours of courses, required by The New York Department of State (NYDOS), that apply toward Real Estate CE course completion certificate.
Courses included in package:
Liens, Taxes & Foreclosures
Contracts, Purchase & Sales Agreements
Approved Course Number(s):
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define the terms lien and tax lien and understand their operation.
- Recognize the different types of liens and know how their priority is established
- Understand the basics of and common terms relating to real estate value estimation and appraisal.
- List the traits that a qualified appraiser must possess.
- Explain the purpose of the federal Fair Housing Laws and be able to identify the protected classes covered by the Fair Housing Act.
- Name the seven activities considered illegal as a result of the Fair Housing Laws.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Agency Relationships||Real Estate Education|
|Fair Housing||Real Estate Education|
|Liens, Taxes and Foreclosures||Real Estate Education|
|Home Inspection||Real Estate Education|
|Contracts, Purchases & Sales Agreements||Real Estate Education|
|Real Estate Appraisal||Real Estate Education|
Real Appraisal (3.5 hours)
Fair Housing (4 hours)
Home Inspection (3.5 hours)
Liens, Taxes & Foreclosures (3.5)
Contracts, Purchase & Sales Agreements (4 Hours)
Environmental Hazards (4 Hours)
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule