This course introduces students to ethics in the real estate industry, enabling them to better understand the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Code of Ethics, its enforcement procedures, and practical use of the guidelines set forth therein. The specific ethics requirements of the State of Ohio are also covered. This course also discusses general ideas and theories to help apply the concept of ethical judgment, providing a background for a detailed discussion of professional real estate ethics that is framed in terms of the NAR Code of Ethics.
Ohio Ethics - Ohio Department of Commerce Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing
- Ohio Department of Commerce Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 77 South High Street, 20th Floor
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule