This course teaches the student how and why we communicate. Learning these basics will provide the student the basis for effective client communication. Knowing what the client wants and being able to find the perfect property based on good communication skills will result in more sales and satisfied clients.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define communication and its meaning; Differentiate between verbal communication and non-verbal communication; Explain and interpret the concept of 'the map is not the territory';
- Compose an effective communication model
- Recognize the use and effects of communication when implementing pacing, matching body language, pacing the breath, voice matching, mismatching, and appreciation; Start applying these uses and effects of communication
- Discover how your client thinks; Recognize the three primary representational systems; Spot accessing cues; Practice 'active listening';
- Apply this information in guiding negotiations
- Apply leading and pacing techniques to guide negotiations; Choose predicates to influence participants in a negotiation; Utilize future pacing to get a client to imagine a desired outcome;
- Set and fire an anchor; Employ directive speaking, presuppositions, influential language and patterns for negotiations
- Evaluate customers' criteria, then list and discuss them; Explain the effectiveness of the language of benefits over features; Distinguish customers' buying behavior; Model how to achieve desired outcomes, in a transaction, a career and a life
- Evaluate the importance of congruency and incongruency; Recognize the reasons behind using personal criteria; Apply reframing in any situation; Differentiate between being proactive and reactive; Practice conflict resolution; Apply triple descriptions; Follow the principles for negotiation and utilize its techniques
This course covers the following topics:
Effective Communication Models
Pacing and Matching for Effective Communication
Understanding How the Other Person Thinks
Negotiating with Style
Achieving Desired Outcomes in Communication
Understanding and Using Effective Communication
Client Focused Communications - Utah Division of Real Estate
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule