Water Resources is one in a series of courses involving human ecology. Special attention is given to global water systems, water usage, the effect on the world's population, pollution, water quality standards, wetland protection, and the importance of conservation with the strategies for achieving these goals.
Water Resources - Alabama Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on successfully finishing your course! These credits count toward your Alabama Real Estate Continuing Education requirement, and your school of record will submit your credits to the commission upon receipt of the Course Evaluation Form. You should now print a copy of your certificate of completion to keep for your own records. Thank you!
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule