This course introduces information regarding the requirements and regulations that all designated or self-employed brokers must adhere to. The course will outline specific practices and mandates, including proper record keeping, overseeing advertising, trust fund requirements, broker audits, real estate employment agreements, property management concerns, disclosure obligations, reasonable supervision, and unlicensed activity. This course will provide a broad picture of Arizona brokerage rules and regulations, along with information on how to best comply with all requirements mandated by the Department of Real Estate.
Arizona Broker Management Clinic #1 - Arizona Department of Real Estate
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule