Arizona 24 Hour CE Agent Renewal Package
20 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 24
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Anyone requiring Real Estate continuing education in Arizona
The concepts and definition of an agency relationship and fiduciary duties together with understanding confidentiality and due diligence and creation and termination of agency and employment.
- Dual agency requirements, disclosures, and procedures.
- Explain the elements of a valid deed
- Discuss the different types of deeds and how they are used
- List the various types of estates and ownership
- Name and explain the components of a valid contract
- Identify the differences between a unilateral and bilateral contract
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Estimating Gross Living Areas For Residential Properties||Real Estate Education|
|Real Life Real Estate: Arizona Disclosure Issues||Real Estate Education|
|Arizona Contract Law||Real Estate Education|
|Titles and Records||Real Estate Education|
|Real Life Real Estate: Arizona Agency Law||Real Estate Education|
|ARIZONA CE Real Life Real Estate: Arizona Commissioner’s Rules||Real Estate Education|
|Home Inspection||Real Estate Education|
|Deeds||Real Estate Education|
End of Course Instructions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule