In the real estate industry, agreements are made every day. Whether a salesperson is promising to sell a property within a specified period of time, a buyer is placing an offer on a house or a buyer is trying to purchase a property, some type of contract will be involved. Before entering into a legally binding agreement, real estate professionals should fully understand the different types of contracts that govern their industry. If a real estate professional makes a mistake while making a contract, he or she will be held liable for that mistake. Therefore, it is vital that real estate professionals protect themselves against errors, oversights and misunderstandings.
Contracts Purchase and Sales Agreements - Georgia Real Estate Commission and Appraisers Board
End of Course Instructions
These credits count toward your Georgia Real Estate Continuing Education requirement, and your school of record will submit your credits to the commission upon receipt of the Course Evaluation Form.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule