This course covers Michigans real estate license law and regulatory information. In particular it will look at the state occupational code and general rules of the Occupational Board. Additionally, it will delve into regulatory acts such as the Seller Disclosure Act and inspection issues. This course covers a broad range of topics related to the law and real estate regulations to help the student find ways to guide clients through this often complicated legislation. It includes the following lessons:Michigan Real Estate License Law Regulatory PointsIn addition, this course includes a final practice lesson. This concluding lesson presents real-world dilemmas and concrete applications of the information presented in the rest of the module. As the student completes this course, he or she should try to develop a broad picture of license law and regulation and how they fit into the larger practice of real estate. The last lesson will help with this project by presenting MAR® updates and case study.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the educational and testing requirements for renewing a license.
- Describe particulars of the licensees role in representing clients.
- Recall inspection issues and summarize regulatory updates.
- Relate and explain the intricacies of foreclosure action.
Michigan Continuing Education Laws Rules and Court Cases - Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Michigan Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Michigan Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 2501 Woodlake Circle
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule