This course covers the theories, rules, duties and activities that guide the real estate appraisal process. An appraiser must also conduct him- or herself professionally, ethically and honestly. There are guidelines regarding professionally and ethically correct behavior of appraisers as well that are also covered by this course. The entire appraisal process should be carried out in the best possible way for consumers and licensees as well as the real estate market.
Real Estate Appraisal - NYS Department of State Division of Licensing Services Bureau of Educational Standards
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule