This course introduces Ohio Civil Rights law. You will learn about the Fair Housing Act of 1968, which ensured that all Americans have the right to purchase, rent, or finance housing for themselves in the location of their choosing, regardless of their gender, religion, handicap, color, race, national origin or familial status. You will also learn about other anti-discrimination laws that directly affect the real estate industry and the financing of real estate. Upon completion of this course, you will understand the legislation, its purpose, and importance. You will also be familiar with the penalties for violating such statutes and have a better understanding of how you can avoid unethical discrimination in your everyday conduct.
Ohio Civil Rights Law - Ohio Department of Commerce Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing
- Ohio Department of Commerce Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 77 South High Street, 20th Floor
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on successfully completing the course! Your course credits will be reported by 360training.com, Inc. within 7-10 business days. Please click on the 'Certificate Icon' under the course name to print your certification of completion. If you have any problems with printing the certificate, please contact 360Training at 800-442-1149. Thank you!
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule