This course provides the student with a review of the important federal laws relevant to the real estate profession. The latest modifications to these laws are introduced through discussions of current legislative actions, recent court decisions, and actual case studies. Topics covered include the Fair Housing Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act, the Mortgage Disclosure Information Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, and relevant antitrust laws.
SC Federal Fair Housing - South Carolina Real Estate Commission
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- Synergy Business Park 110 Centerview Dr., Suite 201
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule