This course covers broad issues on fair housing laws. Specifically, the student will learn: what fair housing laws exist, what classes of individuals are protected under these laws, how discrimination is defined in real estate, how can one avoid discriminating practices, and what the consequences are for non-compliance with fair housing laws. This course addresses the following topics: • Introduction to Fair Housing • Discrimination • Additional Legal Protections to Prevent Discrimination • Enforcement of Fair Housing Laws • Avoiding Discriminatory Practices • Real World Practice
Fair Housing - Tennessee Real Estate Commission
- Tennessee Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- [email protected]
- 500 James Robertson Pkwy
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule