Citrix NetScaler 10 5 Essentials for ACE Migration - CNS - 208
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 8
- Language: English
The target of the Citrix NetScaler 10.5 Essentials for ACE Migration course is to give the foundational ideas and propelled abilities important to move from a Cisco ACE ADC to NetScaler, and to actualize, design, secure, screen, streamline, and investigate a NetScaler framework from inside of a systems administration structure. This course is a variety of CNS-205 Citrix NetScaler 10.5 Essentials and Networking outlined particularly for learners acquainted with the ACE apparatus yet who have constrained or no past NetScaler experience. Keeping in mind the end goal to effectively finish this course, learners will have admittance to hands-on activities inside of a virtual lab environment.. This course depends on the Citrix NetScaler 10.5 item, yet the abilities and key ideas educated are regular to before item forms.
This course is prescribed for learners* who are: New to NetScaler stage Migrating or considering movement from Cisco ACE apparatuses Current Networking experts.
Before taking this course, Citrix suggests that understudies have a fundamental comprehension of the accompanying innovations:
- Good information of TCP/IP and HTTP conventions
- Experience with system gadgets, organizing conventions and parts of use and site structural engineering
- Experience with the Cisco ACE 4710 Appliance or ACE 10, 20 or 30 Service Module
- Moderate presentation to UNIX or Linux
- Familiarity with web server advancements
- Knowledge of network security threats and site protection concepts
Subject Matter Expert
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make sell or use With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud mobility supply chain and technology solutions Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world Founded in 1979 Ingram Micros role as a leader and innovator in technology and supply chain services has fueled its rise to the 69th ranked corporation in the FORTUNE 500
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.