Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration (CXA-206-1I)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 5
- Language: English
- Audience: IT Professionals, Network and Systems Administrators
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration training course provides the foundation necessary for administrators to effectively centralize and manage applications in the datacenter and instantly deliver them as a service to users anywhere. Learners will receive training for installing and configuring Citrix XenApp 6.5 for Windows Server 2008 R2, Citrix Receiver and plug-ins, as well as for using administrative consoles and tools to configure resources, policies, server and farm settings, printers, virtualized applications and more.
This course prepares learners for Exam A20, the requirement for the CCA for Citrix XenApp 6. Exam A20 is currently in development. The beta version will be available September 2011.
This course is intended for IT professionals, such as server, network and systems administrators familiar with Microsoft Windows environments, including Windows 2008 R2 administrators interested in becoming a XenApp administrator. Existing XenApp administrators or systems engineers interested in updating their XenApp skills, receiving Citrix authorized training on XenApp 6.5, or achieving certification for XenApp 6.5 are ideal candidates. Systems engineers, sales engineers, analysts, consultants and architects also are also appropriate candidates for this course.
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that learners have the following:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or enterprise database servers
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Familiarity with application virtualization technologies, such as Citrix application streaming or Microsoft App-V
- Basic understanding of Windows Server networking concepts, such as DNS, IIS, load balancing, and file and printing services
- Exposure to basic system administration concepts, including logging, software upgrade procedures and high availability operations
- Familiarity with server monitoring tools
- Basic understanding of VPN concepts, including SSL encryption and certificates
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.