Citrix XenApp 7 5 Skills Update - CXA - 207
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 8
- Language: English
This course gives experienced Citrix XenApp understudies with the aptitudes required to execute Citrix XenApp 7.5. Understudies will figure out how to design a XenApp 7.5 environment that incorporates the accompanying Citrix parts: Delivery Controller, Director, Studio, MCS, NetScaler, Provisioning Services, and Receiver. Upon course fruition, understudies will have the capacity to execute and arrange a XenApp 7.5 arrangement. This course incorporates access to a live lab environment.
This course is intended for IT experts, modelers, frameworks engineers, server managers, and Citrix Partners with earlier Citrix XenApp experience.
Before taking this course, Citrix suggests that understudies have:
- Knowledge of how past renditions of XenApp work
- Understanding of the outsider items included in a usage, for example, Active Directory and databases
- Awareness of the effect of outline choices on a creation domain
- Experience executing little scale situations of 100 servers or less for past XenApp
- Experience performing everyday errands required for guaranteeing most extreme execution of utilization conveyance on past XenApp items
- Experience overseeing client accounts, applications, and administrations to given specifications
Subject Matter Expert
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make sell or use With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud mobility supply chain and technology solutions Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world Founded in 1979 Ingram Micros role as a leader and innovator in technology and supply chain services has fueled its rise to the 69th ranked corporation in the FORTUNE 500
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.