Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Help Desk Support - CXD-105-1
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 8
- Language: English
The Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Helpdesk Support eLearning course provides Helpdesk representatives with the skills required to effectively troubleshoot and resolve end user issues faster, prevent issues from reoccurring and use the proper consoles during troubleshooting to quickly determine the root cause of user issues within a XenApp or XenDesktop environment.
This course is intended for helpdesk representatives that support XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x users.
Lesson 1: Supporting XenApp and XenDesktop as a Helpdesk Representative
- XenApp and XenDesktop Architecture
- XenApp and XenDesktop Infrastructure
- Helpdesk Overview
Module 2: Configuring Citrix Receiver and Using Citrix StoreFront
- Authenticating to a XenApp or XenDesktop Environment
- Understanding Citrix Receiver
- Navigating Receiver
- Troubleshooting Receiver Issues
- Module 3: Researching Issues with Citrix Studio
- Delegated Administration
- Working with Machine Catalogs
- Working with Delivery Groups
- Understanding Citrix Policies
- Understanding End-User Profiles
2013 Citrix Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Citrix XenDesktopTM and NetScalerTM are trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Module 4: Printing in a XenApp and XenDesktop Environment
- Printing Concepts
- Default Printing Behavior
- Provisioning Printers
- Citrix Universal Print Server and Printer Driver
- Troubleshooting End-User Printing Issues
Module 5: Resolving Issues Using Citrix Director
- Citrix Director
- Interacting with an End User
- Resolving Issues for the End User
- Monitoring with the Director Dashboard
- Troubleshooting Director Issues
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that students have:
Subject Matter Expert
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make sell or use With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud mobility supply chain and technology solutions Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world Founded in 1979 Ingram Micros role as a leader and innovator in technology and supply chain services has fueled its rise to the 69th ranked corporation in the FORTUNE 500
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.