CXD-300 Deploying App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
offered by additional CALCs and CCIs.
Throughout this early release course, students will learn how to configure an environment that includes the following Citrix components: XenServer, XenDesktop, Citrix License Server, MCS, PVS, Personal vDisk, Storefront, NetScaler (ICA Proxy, Load Balancing, Endpoint Analysis) and Citrix Receiver. Upon course completion, students will be able to build an environment including all XenDesktop 7 components from scratch.
- Set up the hypervisor
- Set up the infrastructure components
- Set up XenDesktop 7 components
- Configure XenDesktop 7 resources (server OS hosted desktop, server OS hosted apps, and desktop OS hosted desktops)
- Configure profiles and policies
- Set up and migrate to Provisioning Services
- Test the environment in preparation for rollout
Slutions Early Release course:
- Understanding XenDesktop 7
- Setting Up the Hypervisor
- Setting up the Infrastructure Components
- Setting up the Citrix Infrastructure
- Setting up XenDesktop 7 Resources
- Setting up Policies
- Configuring Provisioning Services
- Preparing the Environment for Rollout
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that students have:
- An understanding of server, desktop and application virtualization concepts
Experience with Windows Server 2012, including:
- Active Directory (AD)
- Terminal Services
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Performance Monitoring
- Group Policy Objects
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Completed the following courses or can demonstrate equivalent knowledge:ï· CXD-102 Introduction to XenDesktop 7
- CXD-203 Managing XenDesktop 7 Solutions
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.