The Cloud Administrator course enables Network, Systems, and Database Administrators to effectively operate in the cloud. This 3-day training program provides a hands-on, practical approach to cloud provisioning for administrators and touches upon all the aspects of administering cloud services. The training covers best practices on cloud administration, supported by many Vendor technology solutions, covering Open Source and major Vendor Standards. This is a professional level course, and relevant to professionals with at least 2-5 years of experience as an Administrator. The course prepares candidates for the Professional Cloud Administrator Certification (PCA).
- Understand Cloud Provisioning and Administration
- Outline Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity strategies for Cloud
- Explain Performance Measures, Monitoring and Optimization in Production
- Understand Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Illustrate Federated controls and strategies for multiple cloud and non-cloud administration
- Understand Administration of Virtual Infrastructure Services
- Understand Administration of Virtual Platform Services
- Understand Administration of Virtual Software Services
- Cloud Provisioning and Administration
- Cloud Bursting
- Cloud Interoperability
- Strategic policy design for cloud usage and compliance
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity strategies for Cloud
- Performance Measures, Monitoring and Optimization in Production
- Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Federated controls and strategies for multiple cloud and non-cloud administration
- IaaS: Deployment of Virtual Clouds, Virtual DCs and Virtual Networks
- IaaS: Virtual Storage Provisioning and Management
- IaaS: Cloud Infrastructure Benchmarking
- IaaS: Deployment Automation And Elastic Sizing Of Environments
- IaaS: Workload Definition
- IaaS: VM Deployment And Maintenance Life Cycle
- PaaS Deployment, Administration and Security of Cloud-Enabled Platforms
- PaaS Application Container Management Issues
- PaaS Cloud Broker Platforms
- SaaS: Cloud service catalogues and application marketplaces
- SaaS: Multi-Tenant Data Management
- Certification Exam Preparation
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is recommended that participants have attained the Cloud Technology Associate Certification (or its equivalent) from the Cloud Credential Council, and/or that participants are conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary.
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.