At the end of the course, the learner will be able to understand how to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models and also how to design security in the cloud infrastructure, configurations and applications running within a cloud computing environment. This course provides an overview of different security topics, such as identifying, categorizing, and protecting your assets within an enterprise cloud computing environment. It helps in understanding, applying and analyzing how to manage access to cloud computing resources using accounts, users and groups; and ways that the security manager can secure the data, operating systems, and applications and overall infrastructure within the cloud.
The course materials include comprehensive reference materials that help participants continue the educational experience after the course. The Cloud Security Manager course prepares candidates for the Professional Cloud Security Manager (PCS) exam provided by the Cloud Credential Council. The Cloud Security Manager course is endorsed, recognized and supported by several key technology vendors and Standards bodies.
- Explain what it takes to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models.
- Explain design security regarding the cloud infrastructure, configurations, and applications running within a cloud computing environment.
- Explain, apply, and analyze how to manage access to cloud computing resources using accounts, users, and groups.
- Explain, apply, and analyze the ways of securing data, operating systems, and applications and overall infrastructure within the cloud.
1. Course Introduction
2. Cloud Computing Security, Governance and Risks
3. Security Threats and Challenges in Cloud Computing
4. Recap Day 1
1.Review Day 1
2. Security Management in Cloud Computing
3. Legal, Contract, and Operational Monitoring in Cloud
4. Network Security Management in the Cloud
5. Recap Day 2
1. Review Day 2
2. Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Capacity, and Performance Planning
3. Platform Security Management
4. Secure Software, Application, and Services in Cloud
5. Course Review
6. Exam Prep
7. Self-Study and Q & A Exam (if taken on the same day)
Five years of Enterprise Security experience and solid understanding of Cloud Computing Services and Deployment models (reference NIST SP 800-145).
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.