The Cloud Service Design, Deployment and Run course enables Senior (ITIL) Service Managers to design and deliver cloud services. This training is delivered as a 3-day classroom or virtual classroom program and provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how cloud impacts operational processes, and how to adapt these processes to deliver better services.
The course materials include comprehensive reference materials that help to continue participantsâ educational experience post the course. The course prepares candidates for the Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM) Exam provided by the Cloud Credential Council. The PCSM is endorsed, recognized and/or supported by several key technology vendors and standards bodies. The content for this course, as well as the PCSM certification is based on the cloud standards developed by NIST.
- Compare Suppliers, Brokers and Carrier Management
- Design Cloud Service Strategy
- Deconstruct Federated Cloud Service Desk
- Comprehend Cloud Asset Transition Management
- Apply Cloud Ecosystem Management
- Outline Service Management in different Cloud Scenarios
- Differentiate Cloud Tiers and analyze Service Management Availability
- Illustrate Distributed and Federated SLA
- Show Cost of Quality, Acquisition, Transition and Operation in Cloud
- Spot Cloud Market Operations (IaaS)
- Analyze key issues for managing cloud platform services
- Analyze stages in effective capacity management across platforms
- Outline Platform Capacity Management
- Illustrate role of SaaS Service Manager
- Construct different on-line sourcing environment options: directories, catalogs, apps stores, marketplaces, crowd sourcing scenarios
- Distinguishes the key service management factors involved in marketplace and catalog provision
- Analyze the key license management issues in a variety of given scenarios, including on-premise and off-premise models.
- Suppliers, Brokers and Carrier Management
- Cloud Service Strategy
- Federated Cloud Service Desk
- Cloud Asset Transition Management
- Cloud Ecosystem Management
- Service Management in different Cloud Scenarios
- Cloud Tiers and Service Management Availability
- Distributed and Federated SLA
- Cost of Quality, Acquisition, Transition and Operation in Cloud
- IaaS Service Manager
- IaaS: Deployment Automation and Elastic Sizing of Environments
- IaaS: Cloud Infrastructure Service Benchmarking
- IaaS: VM Deployment and Maintenance Life Cycle
- Spot Cloud Market Operations (IaaS)
- PaaS Service Manager
- Managed Cloud Platform
- Platform Capacity Management
- SaaS Service Manager
- SaaS: Cloud service catalogs and application marketplaces (SaaS)
- End to End Service Management (SaaS)
- Service License Management
- Certification Exam Preparation
There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) from the Cloud Credential Council (and that participants are conversant with Cloud concepts and vocabulary). Participants further benefit from a strong background in IT service management, and preferably are ITIL Expert, or have completed one or multiple ITIL intermediate certifications.
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.