Cloud Solutions Architect
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
The Cloud Solution Architect course is designed for senior technology professionals who are architecting and designing the future generation of technology solutions. This training is delivered as a 3-day classroom or virtual classroom program. The training covers the critical concepts, and supplements this with hands-on, practical exercises, and case studies, which extensively refer to the technologies from the most important technologies, platforms and cloud standards.
The course materials include comprehensive reference materials that help to continue the participantsâ educational experience after the course. The course prepares candidates for the Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Certification (PCSA) Exam provided by the Cloud Credential Council. The PCSA is endorsed, recognized and supported by several key technology vendors and standards bodies. The content for this course, as well as the PCSA certification is based on the cloud standards developed by NIST.
- Explain the history of Cloud Computing and its impact on business and IT Architecture
- Demonstrate the key engineering concepts of operating âas a Serviceâ
- Explain the impact of Cloud Computing on Service Management
- Understand Consumer & Provider Perspectives on Setting Up Cloud Environments
- Evaluating a Cloud Solution Architecture
- Migrating and transitioning to a Cloud environment
- Cloud Computing topology and emerging eco-systems
- Service Management Lifecycles and Cloud
- Consumer and Provider perspective on setting up cloud environments
- Security Architecture and Cloud
- Cloud ecosystems
- Targeting the right solution architecture
- Evaluating a IaaS Solution architecture
- Writing a IaaS Solution Architecture Specification
- Developing a IaaS Business Case
- Migration, Legacy Transition and Transformation to IaaS
- Evaluating a PaaS Solution architecture
- Writing a PaaS Solution Architecture Specification
- Developing a PaaS Business Case
- Migration, Legacy Transition and Transformation to PaaS
- Evaluating a SaaS Solution architecture
- Writing a SaaS Solution Architecture Specification
- Developing a SaaS Business Case
- Migration, Legacy Transition and Transformation to SaaS
- Certification Exam Preparation
There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) from the Cloud Credential Council (and that participants are conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary). It is further recommended that participants are TOGAF Certified (or its equivalent).
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.