Architecting HP FlexNetwork Solutions Rev 14 21 - 00887054 - 887054
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 8
- Language: English
- Audience: IT professionals
The course teaches how to validate customer requirements and how to translate those requirements into a highly scalable, customized and secure network solution design. This includes switches, routers and wireless products, as well as server and storage network related components. The network will be future-ready, capable of IT innovations, including cloud services, security, OpenFlow and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) with integrated wired and wireless solutions for seamless access.
This course is approximately 60% case studies and 40% lecture and learning activities.
IT professionals with three or more years experience designing and architecting complex enterprise level networks. Recommended, but not required: experience with server and storage network related technologies.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.