EX318 Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator Exam
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- Experienced system administrators who are preparing to adopt and deploy Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization to a large number of servers or virtual machines
- IT professionals who are evaluating a migration from other virtualization technologies and want to fully understand what skills are needed to administer Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization technology
- System administrators whose jobs include managing virtual environments
- Performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on live systems, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks
- Exam results are emailed within five business days following the exam
To earn the RHCVA certification, students must demonstrate the skills required to be a successful virtualization administrator through a hands-on, half-day exam (EX318). Red Hat recommends that participants augment their skills and build on their expertise by examining the RHCVA Study Guide and attending the RH318 Red Hat Virtualization Administration training course. You will learn the skills you need through hands-on labs and deep dives into the technology balanced with concept-based lectures.
- Experience using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager and Hypervisor
- Experience using and installing software on Microsoft Windows
- Experience using VNC to view remote desktops
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.