Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RH318)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
- Language: English
- Audience: Linux System Administrators, IT Professionals
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
This course also helps candidates prepare for the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Administrator exam (EX318), which, if passed, earns them the Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification.
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for managing enterprise servers who are interested in learning how to manage large numbers of servers or virtual machines using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- IT professionals interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification
- Deploy Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
- Configure Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment (datacenters, clusters, and storage domains).
- Install, manage, and troubleshoot virtual machines (servers and desktops).
- Create virtual machine snapshots.
- Use templates for rapid virtual machine deployment.
- Secure Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment with multilevel administrative roles.
- Monitor and create custom reports.
- Migrate virtual machines and explore high-availability options.
Define and discuss general virtualization, Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), and the concept of virtualization in Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
Install, configure, and test manager
Install, configure, secure, and troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
Install and configure hypervisor hosts
Install, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor.
Create datacenters and clusters
Create datacenters and clusters using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
Create and maintaining storage
Create and administer data, iso, and export storage domains using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
Create logical networks
Create logical networks using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
Deploy virtual machines
Install, deploy, and manage virtual machines (VMs) with appropriate drivers and agents using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
Manage VM snapshots and images
Manage VMs with snapshots and share images using Red Hat Virtualization.
Automate VM deployment
Utilize templates, pools, and cloud-init to automate deployment of VMs using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
Monitor and report Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
Locate information using the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization administration portal to generate reports of the environment.
Overview of advanced Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization topics
Describe backing up and restoring Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, making Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization highly available, and using the application programming interface (API).
Install and configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux host
Install and configure a Red Hat Enterprise Linux host.
Migrate VMs and configure high availability
Migrate VMs manually and automatically, and configure high availability with live migration using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
Review the course objectives.
IT professionals who have earned an Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or maintain the equivalent experience with Linux.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.