Business Ethics - Advanced: Bullying (Compliance Snapshot)
2 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Audience: Anyone
- Define workplace bullying
- Describe the affects of bullying on companies and on those being bullied
- Describe how bullying can be prevented
- Identify a workplace bully
- List the most common reasons why bullying starts
- Outline what employers can to do create a positive workplace
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.