This course introduces the concept of workplace bullying. It has been reported that 50 percent of employees in the U.S. workforce have experienced bullying. In this course you will learn about the serious toll that bullying takes on those being bullied and on the productivity of a company. You will also learn how to spot a workplace bully and how this behavior can be prevented.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define workplace bullying
- Describe the affects of bullying on companies and on those being bullied
- Describe how bullying can be prevented
- Identify a workplace bully
- List the most common reasons why bullying starts
- Outline what employers can to do create a positive workplace
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.