This course introduces the concept of a multigenerational workforce. You will learn some of the many benefits of a multigenerational workforce, as well as some of the problems that commonly occur when people of varying ages work together. This course will also teach you how the work to the strengths of a multigenerational workforce while avoiding common stereotypes and conflicts along the way.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe some of the benefits of a multigenerational workforce
- List some of the characteristics of the WWII, Baby Boomer, Gen X, and Millennial generations
- Apply techniques to help resolve conflicts that may arise within a multigenerational workforce
- Compose a company policy that builds on the strengths of a multigenerational workforce
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.