Employee conduct is essential to the success of any business, but this is especially the case in the financial industry. The aim of Business Conduct Practices is to enable a company to meet compliance and risk management responsibilities in an efficient manner. This course provides an understanding of the expectations associated with business conduct towards the various entities an employee may interact with. Business conduct practices are defined at the outset, followed by explanations of the ethical issues associated with various business interfaces, and the appropriate behavior in each context from both a company and an employee perspective.
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Define business conduct practices.
- Differentiate between the major ethical dilemmas of today and 30-40 years ago.
- Identify the different concepts associate with business conduct.
- Identify the different dimensions of proper business conduct.
- Utilize techniques to protect confidential or proprietary information.
- List the various aspects of conflicts of interest.
- Describe the different consumer protection laws.
- Identify the different types of regulatory bodies.
This course covers the following topics:
Lesson 1: IRS Overview and Taxpayer Rights
Lesson 2: Which Option is best? Alternatives to an Offer in Compromise
Lesson 3: How to Determine When a Taxpayer Needs Professional Help
Lesson 4: Statute of Limitations
Lesson 5: Liens and Levies
Lesson 6: Filing Un-filed Returns and Replacing Substitutes for Returns
Lesson 7: Installment Agreements
Lesson 8: Delayed Collection and Currently Not Collectable Status
Lesson 9: Offers in Compromise
Lesson 10: How to Complete Form 656 (Offers In Compromise)
Lesson 11: Innocent Spouse Defense
Lesson 12: Other Options
Lesson 13: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online from your default login page (you may need to refresh this page)
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.