Ethics is about doing the "right" thing. In a business setting, ethics also involves ensuring that company values are shared and upheld by all members of the organization. This course introduces the concept of business ethics and highlights the company code of ethics and/or business conduct which describes company values and standards of conduct. Students learn by applying "the code" to a series of "ethical dilemmas" typical of the workplace. t also discusses responsibilities, procedures, and "whistleblower" protections associated with reporting ethics and/or legal violations.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.