Business ethics involves educating and aligning the actions of individuals with relevant laws and the preferred values of the organization. This "refresher" course discusses the many benefits of promoting business ethics as well as the legal requirements of government contractors with respect to ethics and compliance. It highlights the organization's Code of Ethics and/or Business Conduct and asks learners to apply the Code to a series of hypothetical scenarios in which ethical issues may arise in workplace. It also discusses responsibilities, procedures, and "whistleblower" protections associated with reporting ethics and/or legal violations.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.