This course introduces the Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA). You will learn the importance of TINA, the negative effects of not following TINA regulations, as well as the consequences of non-compliance. You will also learn how cost and pricing data affects TINA, as well as the criteria which companies must comply to.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize the importance of the FAR
- Describe the purpose of the Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA)
- Summarize the specific criteria that must be met for contracts and subcontracts to be in compliance with TINA
- Identify how cost or pricing data effects TINA
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.