Balance of plant is a grouping of equipment, such as the condenser and the condensate system. The term comes from balancing the amount of feed flow for the HRSG to the amount of steam flow from the HRSG in order to maintain a constant water level in the HP, IP, and LP drums. This module provides an overview of balance of plant basics and describes common terminology applicable to the balance of plant.
"Define common terminology.
State the purpose of each balance of plant system.
Describe system interrelationships.
Balance of Plant Basics - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Balance of Plant Basics - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.