This module will describe the functions condensers perform at a power plant. It also provides an overview of the common terminology associated with condensers, as well as its theory of operation and the purpose of the system’s major components.
"State the purpose of condensers.
Define common terminology.
Describe the major components.
Explain the theory of operation."
Refrigeration Equipment - Condensers - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Refrigeration Equipment - Condensers - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.