The cooling water systems provide a continuous source of cooling water to various equipment heat exchangers. This module provides an overview of the cooling water system, including the circulating water system and closed-loop cooling water system. The module also discusses the purpose of each system and describes their major components.
"State the purpose of cooling water systems.
State the purpose of circulating water systems.
Describe the major components of circulating water systems.
State the purpose of closed-loop cooling water systems.
Describe the major components of closed-loop cooling water systems."
Cooling Water Systems - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Steam Plant Water Systems - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.