This module provides an introduction the demineralized water system and describes its purpose and related terminology. Additionally, the module explains the theory of the demineralized water system’s operation, as well as the purpose of the major components found within the system.
"State the purpose of demineralized water systems.
Define common terminology.
Describe the major components.
Explain the theory of operation."
Dematerialized Water Systems - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.