This module provides an overview of the processed water systems found in a combined cycle plant, including the common characteristics and terminology used to describe these systems. In addition, the module explains the theory of operation for processed water systems and discusses how they interconnect.
"State the purpose of the processed water systems.
Define common terminology.
Describe the major components.
Explain the theory of operation."
Processed Water Systems - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Processed Water Systems - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.