Combined cycle technology enables a combustion turbine facility to generate 50% more power output from the same amount of fuel that would be burned in a simple cycle combustion turbine. This introductory module provides an overview of the different configurations for a combined cycle plant, as well as a description of the two thermodynamic cycles that form this combination.
"Describe typical configurations for a combined cycle plant.
Define common terminology.
Describe the Brayton and Rankine cycles.
Describe the operation of a combined cycle power plant."
Combined Cycle Theory of Operations - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Combined Cycle Theory of Operations - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.