Combined cycle plants incorporate many components that work together to produce energy. This module provides an overview of the four major components that make up a combined cycle plant, including the gas turbine, HRSG, steam turbine, and condenser. Additionally, the module describes the operation of each of these components.
"Describe the function of gas turbines.
Describe the function of heat recovery steam generators.
Describe the function of steam turbines.
Describe the function of balance of plant components."
Combined Cycle Major Components - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Combined Cycle Major Components - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.