This module provides an overview of how generators are used in a combined cycle plant. The module introduces the purpose of generators, common terminology, theory of operation, and major generator components. In addition, the module introduces the different types of generator cooling systems.
"State the purpose of a generator.
Define common terminology.
Describe the major components.
Explain the theory of operation.
State the conditions that cause a direct trip of the generator."
Generator Basics - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Generator Basics - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.