Every combined cycle plant has at least one generator. As the generator spins during normal operation, heat builds up in its windings and rotor. This heat needs to be removed to prevent damage to the generator. The purpose of a generator cooling system is to remove this heat from the generator during normal operation. This module introduces the fundamentals of generator cooling systems.
"State the purpose of generator cooling systems.
Define common terminology.
Explain the theory of operation for air cooling systems.
Explain the theory of operation for hydrogen cooling systems."
Generator Cooling Systems - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Generator Cooling Systems - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.