The purpose of the seal oil system in a combined cycle plant is to prevent hydrogen from escaping the generator in an uncontrolled manner and to collect the hydrogen that does escape with the seal oil. By keeping the hydrogen in the generator’s casing, the hydrogen will continue to cool the generator’s windings and rotor and do so in a safe manner. This module explains seal oil systems, common terminology, major components, and its theory of operation.
"State the purpose of seal oil systems.
Define common terminology.
Describe the major components.
Explain the theory of operation"
Seal Oil Systems - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Seal Oil Systems - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.