Switchyards provide the foundation and support for the conductors, insulators, circuit breakers, disconnect switches, and other equipment. This module introduces the purpose of switchyards and power distribution lines, as well as common terminology, theory of operation, and major components. In addition, the module provides an overview of the different types of relays used for generator protection.
"State the purpose of switchyards and power distribution lines.
Define common terminology.
Describe the major components.
Explain the theory of operation.
Describe the different types of relays used for switchyard protection."
Switchyards and Power Distribution Lines - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Switchyards and Power Distribution Lines - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.