Effective management of gas turbine inlet air quality and temperature is often the most economical option to increase power, reduce heat rate, and extend component life. This module provides an overview of air inlet systems, including common terminology, the purpose of major system components, and the different types of cooling systems.
"Define common terminology.
Describe the major components.
State the purpose of evaporative cooling systems, chilling systems, and fogging systems.
Describe the flow path of air through the system."
Air Inlet Systems - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Air Inlet Systems - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.