This module provides an overview of the different types of combustion control systems used for gas turbines, including related terminology, theory of operation, and the major components that make up these systems.
"State the purpose of combustion control systems.
Define common terminology.
Describe the major types.
Explain the theory of operation.
State the purpose of continuous emissions monitoring systems. "
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.