This module provides an overview of the combustion section of a gas turbine, including its basic characteristics, theory of operation, and major components. Additionally, the module describes the function and major components of the combustion section’s fuel system.
"State the purpose of the combustion section.
Define common terminology.
Describe the major components.
Explain the theory of operation. "
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.