Thrust and journal bearings are a critical part of the turbine section’s function. This module provides an overview of the purpose of bearings within a combined cycle system, as well as common terminology that applies to bearings. Additionally, this module explains the theory of operation for the different types of bearings.
"State the purpose of gas turbine bearings.
Define common terminology.
Describe the major types of gas turbine bearings.
Explain the operation of different types of bearings.
Gas Turbine Bearings - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Gas Turbine Bearings - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.